Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Delivers the operating plan: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation.
- Defines what to solve in the market needs document, where you articulate the valuable market problem you’re solving along with priorities and justification for each part of the solution.
- Runs beta and pilot programs during the quality phase with almost final products and samples. In Agile environments, regularly reviews completed work and checks with customers to ensure that it meets the customer expectations. Other Features of Job (travel, hours of work, working conditions etc.)
- Is a market expert. Market expertise includes understanding the reasons customers purchase products. This includes a deep understanding of the competition, and how customers think of and buy your product. Product Managers need market research and competitive analysis skills to complete these tasks.
- Recommends or contributes information in setting product pricing. This point isn’t true in all industries, especially, for example, insurance; however, an awareness of competitive pricing is part of what companies expect you to provide as part of the pricing decision.
- Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
- Develops positioning for the product.
- Has technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise.
- Acts as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.