Job Title: Investment Marketer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom ,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for new investors and expansion of portfolios from new and existing clients
- Evaluate structure, negotiate, and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
- Relationship management of existing and new investors.
- Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Ensuring that the investments are liquidated upon maturity or push clients for further roll-over.
- Use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straight forward transactions.
- Works with senior staff to develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Notification to investors on updated rates and policies.
- Maintenance of investor’s mandates and attending to investors needs promptly.
- The qualifications for a career as an investment officer are a B.Sc. in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in the financial sector or related Field
- Proven business development skills. In the current job market,
- Proven work experience as an Investment Marketer, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Investment procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.