Job Title: Key Account Executive (FMCG)
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as Key Account Executive in an FMCG (Bakery / Pastries)
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email e.g "Key Account Executive_East".
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.