Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Intern
Locations: Benue, Nassarawa
Reports to: State M&E Officer
Summary of Key Expectation
- The key expectation of the M&E Intern’s position is to support the M&E Officer in ensuring that Helen Keller International’s M&E system within the state is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to Helen Keller supported activities.
The M&E Intern will:
- Support the M&E Officer with data collection, entry and management.
- Support the validation of data in all reporting templates.
- Support the project in generating high quality data to meet our organizational, funder’s, other national and international data demands and expectations.
- Support all documentation for the project.
- Support the project in capturing, documenting and reporting beneficiaries’ feedbacks and success stories.
- Support project in exploring the opportunities to improve data collection process using IT tools.
- Assist during the Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Week (MNCHW), Post Event Coverage Surveys (PECS) and other project assessments.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- BSc. degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, Sciences or related field.
- One-year hands-on-experience in data collection and entry using MS Office tools.
- Excellent inter-personal, multi-cultural and team building skills.
- Significant experience working in Nutrition, Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs) or HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and fluency in English.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE MS Word document to: [email protected] using the position title as the subject of the email.
Helen Keller International;
- Does not charge a feet at any stage of the recruitment process (Application, Test, Interview Meeting, Processing, or Training)
- Does not ask for information on Applicant's Bank Account
- Does not recruit through any recruitment agency
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need to request an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact us