Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Always keep adequate records of creditors for management information.
- Checks bank reconciliation and updating of cashbooks.
- Monitoring and recording transactions and financial events in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policy.
- Monthly payroll processing and reconciliations.
- Maintaining the accurate and timely processing of general ledger reconciliation and journal entries.
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting reporting; monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
- Post sales and purchase invoices to ledgers.
- Receive all invoices for jobs and process payments to vendors.
- Post journal entries to ERP system.
- Experience working in fast paced, dynamic environments that have required adaptability and flexibility to be successful.
- Knowledge of ERP system/accounting software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to management, board, or other outside partners.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from supervisor to accomplish objectives.
- Prior work experience in a top public accounting firm is preferred.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related course.
- ICAN/ACCA certification. Candidates must be in an advanced stage or have completed their professional examination.
- 1-3 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online