Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The financial analyst will be involved in the deal sourcing, analysis, execution, monitoring and exit of investments.
- Prepare investment memorandums and participate in investment presentations
- Participate in the due due diligence/underwriting process on new potential crypto investments
- Work with the deal team on portfolio management of select assets including cryptos
- Support the development of recommendations and action plans for investments based on financial analysis
- Conduct investment/ market research
- Review and respond to requests from clients and investment partners
Desired Qualifications and Background
- 2 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking/ Private Equity/Corporate Finance or fintech
- Minimum 2ND Class Upper degree
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- High degree of integrity and personal and professional ethics
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Abreast of industry updates
- A first degree in Finance, Economics or Mathematics.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and team players are critical to above openings.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.