Job Title: Program Assistant
Locations: Ondo and Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
- The Program Assistant will support the coordination of the Targeted Community HIV Testing project implementation in their assigned LGA, to ensure that the project is well-organized and is completed on time, and within budget.
- This position is in Ilaje and Akoko South EastLGAs in Ondo state and Ipokia and Yewa North LGAs in Ogun state. .
- Support the Program Officer to maintain adequate records of all documentation and correspondence with donors
- Track program reporting requirements and help ensure that report deadlines are met
- Ensure that requests for payment from field staff are accurately completed and submitted to the Finance team
- Work with the Project Officer to ensure that program quality standards are maintained and that programs adhere to 360HSDC and donors’ requirements, including retention of relevant documents
- Provide administrative support to the Program Director and Program Officer as requested
- Other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health or other related fields or equivalent job experience
- At least 2 years of experience in programmatic support; international health projects are an advantage
- A broad variety of administrative, financial, and computer skills (including Word Access, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, and Access), which may need to be acquired through very quick learning.
- Experience in coordinating USG funded projects and familiarity with international donor policies and administrative procedures
- Proven track record of working with a project team composed of technical experts, program, and finance staff.
- Proficiency in writing and editing letters, reports, and documents
- Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage
- Candidates residing in Ilaje or Akoko South East LGAs in Ondo state are preferred.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title & Location (Program Assistant - Ondo) as the subject of the email.
Important Information / Notice
- Indicate the LGA you are familiar with in the body of your email (Ilaje or Akoko South East and Ipokia or Yewa North).
- Applications without an LGA indication may not be considered.