Job Title: IT Consultant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
About the Role
- Reporting to the Viamo-country Director, this position will be based in Abuja. Your role is to drive impact, working with partners to develop and launch innovative and effective digital engagement campaigns via mobile.
- You will ensure that every large development organization knows about Viamo’s solutions and you will ensure the implementation of Viamo’s deliverables on our projects.
- Specifically, you will support Viamo’s multi-year programs in Health and Education, funded by USAID as well as support the implementation of several other one-off projects.
- You will support the strategic vision of these existing projects for social and behaviour change and the use of technology to create change linked to improved and better lives for our beneficiaries.
- Be the primary point of contact for partners as determined
- Provide close assistance to these partners for the effective use of Viamo’s services in the domains of agriculture, education, health, health system strengthening, and SBC
- Monitor the implementation of the needs of these partners according to the project objectives
- Inform clients of new services and product improvements
- Solicit and document client feedback, including needs and expectations to inform the ongoing development of Viamo’s offerings
- Establish annual work plans and quarterly/monthly deliverables for assigned projects under the supervision of the Director of Programs
- Monitor and contribute to the implementation of these work plans according to the established timelines
- Facilitate trainings and workshops including content development/validation workshops
- Supervise qualitative and quantitative research and other field activities
- Document and share lessons learned and best practices with Viamo’s international team of program staff
- Contribute to Viamo Nigeria institutional knowledge by leading case studies, impact evaluations, etc. as needed
- Write reports and documentations.
- A minimum of Graduate Degree or Master's Degree.
- Extremely good writing skills and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to write research report
- Ability to write technical manuals
- Ability to lead meeting
- Ability to lead workshops
- Minimum of four (4) years program management experience inICT4D
- Technology Savvy
- Good understanding of product design lifecycle
- Good understanding of project management lifecycle
- Demonstrated skills in analysis, interpretation and data reporting
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proven experience in co-developing ideas with partners and strong workshop facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize and coordinate, creating and implementing common project management tools like Gantt charts, budgets, timelines, work plans, etc.
- Proven ability to work independently and willingness to adapt to new tasks as needed
- Must live and reside in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.