- We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business.
- You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Assistant Restaurant Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
- Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
- We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.