- Responsible for developing and expanding sales of all company services.
- Develop and execute strategies that will increase revenue and market share.
- Manage key customer relationships
- implement the sales strategy and business plan of the Company,
- Shall market services of the Company and convert leads to servicing customers
- Identify the company's target market and creatively use it to increase the Company’s income
- Ensure the Company's turnaround time is strictly complied with to satisfy our esteemed customers
- Implement Customer relation strategies designed to retain old customers and attract new ones.
- B.Sc in any discipline
- At least 8 years experience in a similar role with any courier and haulage Company
- Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, networking, and campaign management).
- Detailed understanding of sales process and demonstration of world-class sales rigor and determination.
- Proven sales ability with historic success at exceeding new business targets, whilst excelling at customer retention through professional account management, development, and planning skills.
- Track record of success in B2B new business sales
- Track record of success in B2B sales
- Graduate from recognized Tertiary Institutions with 8-10 years post-qualification experience in sales/marketing of Courier and Haulage services.
- Knowledge of MS office applications- excels spreadsheets, word, PowerPoint, etc. is required.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.