- Manage the courier division
- Use available technology to drive sales of the Company’s services
- Cost efficiency and Expense Management:
- Ensure that business processes and operations are improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited.
- Ensure that all trucks, bikes are roadworthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Ensure all Branch Managers generate businesses
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- Market services of the Company and convert lead to servicing customers
- Identify the company's target market and creatively use it to increase the Company’s income
- Ensure the Company's turnaround time is strictly complied with to satisfy our esteemed customers
- A B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or in Transport-related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 12 years post qualification experience in the Logistics Industry with 8 Years in Senior management position of any courier business
- Track record of implementing digital business processes
- Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, networking and campaign management).
- Detailed understanding of sales process and demonstration of world-class sales rigor and determination.
- Proven sales ability with historic success at exceeding new business targets, whilst excelling at customer retention through professional account management, development and planning skills.
- Track record of success in B2B business sales
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected], with the "Job title" as the e-mail subject.
Note: Please note that candidates without courier operations experience as stated above need not apply.