Job Title: Director of Physical Planning - CONTISS 15
Location: Akure, Ondo
- The Director must be a person of high integrity and moral character with excellent interpersonal relations.
- She/he must be capable of carrying all staff of the Directorate along.
- She/he must also be receptive in line with the phased physical development plan of the University.
- She/he must enjoy good physical and mental health and must be ICT literate.
- In addition, she/he must be able to provide good leadership to the staff of the Directorate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Director of Physical Planning is the Chief Planning and Maintenance Officer of the University and responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day to day running and maintenance of University Buildings, Roads, Water boreholes, Electrical installations, Equipment and other physical properties including provision of service and utilities for the well-being of the University.
- Have a good honours Degree in Civil/Structural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Building Technology, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Urban Regional Planning, Estate Management registrable with COREN with at least fifteen (15) years post qualification experience in Engineering, Building, Architecture;
- Have at least fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience
- Not be below the rank of a Deputy Director of Works and Maintenance in a University of Similar Institution
- Possession of a Post graduate Degree will be an added advantage,
- Be registered member preferably fellow of relevant professional bodies such as Nigeria COREN, NIOB, CORBON, ARCON, NIA, NIQS, NITP, TOPREC, NIESV.
Conditions of Service
Conditions of service are similar to those in other similar Institutions of higher learning in the country.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer - CONTISS 14
Location: Akure, Ondo
- General supervision, investigation and administration of security in the University
- Recruitment/training of security staff
- Membership of all committees as may be appointed/directed
- Any other duty as may be assigned to him by the Vice-Chancellor from time to time.
- A good First Degree not below second class lower division with at least 18 (eighteen) years cognate post qualification experience in security related job.
- A good HND not below lower credit from a recognized institution with at least 18 (eighteen) years cognate post qualification experience in security related job.
- A Police Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police or its equivalent rank in the Paramilitary with at least 15 years’ experience in security related job.
- A Police Officer not below the rank of Superintendent of Police or its equivalent rank in the Paramilitary with at least 12 years’ experience in security related job.
- Be a mature individual with a proven record of integrity, discipline and physical fitness.
- Experience in security coverage of a tertiary institution will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees (3), candidates should request the Referees to send confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to the Registrar and marked "For the Attention of the Director, Directorate of Establshment and Human Resources".
Application Deadline 1st June, 2021.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit vision and mission statements of not more than one thousand words for the development of the department being applied to.