- Inspect trucks using the pre-trip inspection checklist and initiate damage and incident reports where applicable.
- Ensure that the driver is not under any known Journey Management or Health and Safety sanction as a result of violations or incidents.
- Review trip logs, drivers’ license, or driver and equipment record to detect any problem(s) and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Inspect vehicles or equipment to ensure compliance with policies, rules, procedures, standards, or regulations before vehicles embark on a trip.
- Planning & organizing
- Effective communication
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be resident in Cross River, Lagos and Ogun State
Locations: Cross River, Ogun, and Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th April, 2021.