- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the faster one.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking to avoid towing.
Requirement and Skills
- Valid DRIVER’S LICENSE and LASDRI
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of Lagos roads and routes.
- Basic communication skills
- The preferred candidate must be staying around Lagos Island
- Location: Lagos Island (Lekki Phase 1) The preferred candidate must be residing around Lagos Island
Application Deadline 28th April, 2021.
Job Title: Site Engineer
- Conduct preliminary inspections and studies of a proposed construction site
- Manage the day-to-day activities of contractors and subcontractors working on the site.
- Develop cost estimates for materials and labour
- Advise on Operational and Process Enhancements
- Maintain Site Documentation.
- Oversee Safety Standards.
- HNC / HND in a construction-related or engineering discipline.
- 2-3 years working experience in the same capacity.
- Site inspection and evaluation
- Team coordination
- Project management
- Communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.