- Organize a Filing System for Important and Confidential Company Documents.
- Prepare Reports and Documents using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Take Notes and minutes in Meetings.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Maintain and Update Company Database.
- Maintain Polite and Professional Communication.
- Schedule appointments and Organise Events.
Education / Requirements
- B.A / BSc in any course
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age.
- First Classs or Second Class Upper
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: All applicants must be resident in Warri, Delta State