- The sensory support manager will work closely with the research and development, marketing, packaging, quality assurance, management, and manufacturing teams. They also play a role in improving the productivity of the company and the quality of products.
- The sensory support manager will develop a research plan that incorporates different research methodologies and tests to reach findings on various products that the company makes.
- The information gathered during tests will be reported both orally and in writing. The sensory manager will also identify opportunities for expanding product lines.
- Improve the business development, marketing projects, and sales strategy.
- Discover new opportunities for growing the business
- The sensory support manager will use their findings to discover new opportunities for the business.
- That may be an improvement to an existing product, an idea for a new product line, or changes to sales and marketing.
- Teach sensory principles to other staff in the business.
- Staff management
- Ensure the working environment complies with health and safety requirements
- Must ensure the health and safety of staff, research participants, and visitors at all times.
- Plan and implement sensory analysis projects.
- Orchestrate effective testing, and perception tests for a range of products then report their findings in a timely fashion to various stakeholders.
- Maintain a strong level of expertise in the field of sensory science.
- Ensure the latest techniques to help refine products and develop new products.
- Work in conjunction with many other staff members, providing advice and performing sensory analysis on their projects.
- Talk to clients about sensory analysis techniques and result data.
- Explain how products will be tested to key stakeholders and ensure that everyone understands the results of the experiment.
- Help develop the business, improving marketing efforts and sales techniques.
- B.Sc in Food Science or any related field
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate experience.
- Experience in Research & Development or Product Development,
The Person Must:
- Be a team player.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply