- The Quality Control Officer isto ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and customer's needs and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Effectively ensure that all production system of the company standards.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the productsfrom the production Section, incomingraw materialsto finished product.
- Administer all work according to QRQC principles and recommend strategies to improve processes and reduce cost.
- Monitor the production phase at various Levels.
- Overseeing product development procedure to identify any deviations from quality standard.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirement and approving or rejecting final product.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings and submitting reports
- Identify issues with machines that might affect product quality.
- Implement mechanism for reduction ofraw material wastage
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
- Coordinate with equipment& process teams and ensure compliance to all protocols and maintain product quality.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process which includes detailed report and performance records.
- Recommendimprovement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- A Bachelor's degree in science or business-based programs
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of Data Analysis and statistical method.
- Good technical skills
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizationaland leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st May, 2021.