Job Title: Client Relationship Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employments Type: Full-time
- Dovewell requires the services of a highly professional client Relations Officer. The ideal Client Relations Officer will be stationed in the Port Harcourt office located in Trans Amadi hence proximity to the office will be an added advantage.
- The personnel should be an innovative, and proactive personnel with great problem solving skills, with an ability to Develop strong relationships with our customers, clients, suppliers and demonstrate how we can add value to their business.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally. Inform clients about company products, services and promotions.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives 100% of all telephone calls and visitors
- Ensure vendor’s services to the company is satisfactory and payment well negotiated
- Relationship management skills with clients, staff and company vendors
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Organize travel itinerary and hotel/flight reservations for site personnel and visitors.
- Administer monetary claims by site personnel for payment/re-imbursement.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Provide administrative support to direct report manager and other colleagues as needed.
- Time management and proper documentation and filing system
- Maintaining high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company
- Manage courier and dispatch services.
- Provide consistent quality service to customers by phone, email as officers at the first line of contact.
- Handle enquiries, suggestions, feedback and complaints in a professional and positive manner
- Ad hoc administrative duties and other reception duties.
- Fulfil any other duties as and when assigned by the Director.
- Supervision of Drivers and other support staff
- A bachelor's degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer and workforce satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and relevant certificates to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th April, 2021.